Vein Clinics of America (VCA) is seeking a full time, board certified physician to lead the clinical efforts of an established clinic in Plano, TX.
The ideal candidate will have a board certification in one of the following specialties: Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine. Physicians who join VCA are given thorough training in diagnosing and treating venous insufficiencies. Prior experience in venous procedures is not required for employment.
Procedures to be Performed/Conditions to be Treated (but not limited to):
- Vein ablation
- Injection sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy
- Varicose veins
- Spider veins
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Ability to perform as the sole physician in the clinic
- Promotes continuous improvement and ensures a high level of quality service is provided to all patients.
- Takes an active role in the promotion of VCA and their practice to potential referring physicians and in their surrounding community.
- Takes ownership and accountability for practice performance.
- Takes responsibility for their own professional development by attending in seminars, etc. Develops relationships with professional affiliations and participates in networking and continuing education opportunities offered for professional growth and development.
- Respects and maintains the confidentiality of patients and coworkers.
Competitive compensation and benefits package
including malpractice, medical, disability insurance, profit sharing, and retirement options. Above all, VCA physicians and their families enjoy their quality of life.
- 3-5 years’ experience post training
- Active medical license in designated state of employment and training
- Active board certification in one of the specialties mentioned above